TentativeAgenda for Sept 28, 2021
1. OPENING – call to order by Brandon Brook, President
2. ROLL CALL – Ben Troxell, Secretary
3. LAST BOARD MEETING MINUTES – Ben Troxell, Secretary; reading,revision and approval
4. PRESIDENT's REPORT – Brandon Brooke
5. TREASURER’s REPORT – Laura Bishop, Treasurer
a. Current report
6. ARCHITECTURALREPORT – Jim Aumond, Committee Leader
7. OLD BUSINESS –
a. Discuss moving forward with the updating of the CC&Rs -Brandon Brooke
b. Status of street lights on Shannon Ln - Laura Bishop
c. Status of camera at mail kiosk - Brandon Brooke
8. NEW BUSINESS –
a. Policy declarations – We have implemented the following newpolicies to assist in managing the HOA and its finances:
i. EBMC shall onlyaccept reimbursement requests from a current Saddleback HOA Director. Anyauthorized expenditures incurred by persons other than a current HOA Director,must be approved and submitted to EBMC by a current HOA Director. EBMC shall payno expenses submitted by any person other than a current Saddleback HOADirector.
ii. All reimbursementrequests submissions to EBMC for subscriptions and expenses over $200 must beapproved by 2 current Saddleback HOA Directors (submitter qualifies as one).
iii. EBMC shall deferall member inquiries (other than inquiries concerning the member’s privateaccount) to a current Saddleback HOA Director. EBMC shall ignore all directionfrom members except that which comes from a current Director.
iv. No privateproperty usage will be reimbursed unless approved by another Director prior toits usage.